Meeting: 4/27/17

After our meeting yesterday, I took the circuit home and changed one of the resistors to give us a larger gain. Previously, the circuit would only amplify our ~50mV signal to ~250mV (all of these values are peak to peak). We wanted our signal to have an amplified value less than (but close to) 5V. I was able to achieve a 2.5V signal, which the code seemed to be able to read without any issues. Here is our final circuit schematic:

final schematic

And here is a picture of our final circuit

IMG_9896[1]

When we met today, we tested our circuit once again with the guitar and got the correct notes! It works! We spent the rest of our meeting working on our final instructable. Here is a video of the tuner in action.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s